Urban Brush (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company') establishes and manages personal information processing guidelines as follows in order to protect the personal information of information subjects and to handle complaints related to it promptly and smoothly in accordance with Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act. Disclosure.
Article 1 (Purpose of processing personal information) The company processes personal information for the following purposes. Personal information being processed will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures will be taken, such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
1. Homepage member registration and management
Confirmation of intention to sign up for membership, identification/authentication by providing membership service, maintenance/management of membership, identification by implementation of limited identification system, prevention of illegal use of service, consent of legal representative when handling personal information of children under 14 years of age Personal information is processed for the purpose of confirmation, various notices/notifications, and grievance handling.
2. Provision of goods or services
Personal information is processed for purposes such as delivery of goods, provision of services, delivery of contracts and invoices, provision of contents, provision of customized services, identity verification, age verification, bill payment/settlement, and debt collection.
3. Grievance Handling
Personal information is processed for the purpose of verifying the identity of the complainant, confirming complaints, contacting and notifying for fact-finding, and notifying processing results.
Article 2 (Processing and retention period of personal information) ① The company processes and retains personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information according to the law or within the period of retention and use of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
1. Homepage membership registration and management: Until business/group website withdrawal
However, in the case of the following reasons, until the relevant reason ends
1) If an investigation or investigation is in progress due to a violation of related laws, until the end of the investigation or investigation
2) In the event that the credit/debt relationship remains due to the use of the website, until the settlement of the relevant credit/debt relationship
2. Provision of goods or services: Until the completion of supply of goods or services and completion of payment or settlement
However, in the case of the following reasons, until the end of the relevant period
1) Records on transactions, such as indications and advertisements, contract details and execution, in accordance with the 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.」
– Records on display and advertisement: June
– Record of contract or withdrawal of subscription, payment, supply of goods, etc.: 5 years
– Records on consumer complaints or dispute handling: 3 years
2) Storage of communication confirmation data in accordance with Article 41 of the 「Protection of Communications Secrets Act」
– Date and time of subscriber telecommunication, start/end time, subscriber number of the other party, frequency of use, originating base station location tracking data: 1 year
– Computer communication, Internet log record data, access location tracking data: 3 months
Article 3 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties) ① The company processes the personal information of the information subject only within the scope specified in Article 1 (Purpose of processing personal information), and personal information is only processed when it falls under Article 17 of the Personal Information Protection Act, such as the consent of the information subject and special provisions of the law. provided to third parties.
Article 4 (Rights and Obligations of Data Subjects and Exercising Methods) ① The information subject can exercise the following personal information protection rights against the company at any time.
1. Request to view personal information
2. Request for correction in case of errors
3. Deletion request
4. Request for suspension of processing
② The exercise of rights under Paragraph 1 can be done in writing, by phone, e-mail, fax, etc. to the company, and the company will take action without delay.
③ If the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information errors, etc., the company will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
④ The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 can be done through an agent, such as a legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in accordance with Attachment No. 11 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act.
⑤ The information subject shall not violate the personal information and privacy of the information subject or others handled by the company in violation of related laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act.
Article 5 (Items of personal information processed) The company handles the following personal information items.
1. Homepage member registration and management
․General Member: Required items – user name, e-mail address / Optional items – name, website
․Designer member: Required items: name, email address, user name, activity name
2. Provision of goods or services
․Required items: Payment information such as name, ID, password, address, phone number, email address, credit card number, bank account information
․Optional items: field of interest, past purchase details
3. In the course of using the Internet service, the following personal information items may be automatically generated and collected.
․IP address, cookie, MAC address, service use record, visit record, bad use record, etc.
Article 7 (Destruction of personal information) ① The company destroys the personal information without delay when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the personal information retention period and the achievement of the purpose of processing.
② If the personal information retention period agreed to by the information subject has elapsed or the personal information has to be kept in accordance with other laws despite the achievement of the purpose of processing, move the personal information to a separate database (DB) or change the storage location Conserve otherwise.
③ The procedure and method of personal information destruction are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure
The company selects the personal information for which the reason for destruction occurred and destroys the personal information with the approval of the person in charge of personal information protection of the company.
2. Destruction method
The company destroys personal information recorded and stored in the form of electronic files using methods such as low-level format so that the records cannot be reproduced, and destroys personal information recorded and stored in paper documents by shredding with a shredder or incinerating. do.
Article 8 (Measures for Ensuring Safety of Personal Information) The company takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1. Administrative measures: Establishment and implementation of internal management plans, regular employee training, etc.
2. Technical measures: Management of access rights such as personal information processing system, installation of access control system, encryption of unique identification information, etc., installation of security program
3. Physical measures: Access control for computer rooms, data storage rooms, etc.
Article 9 (Matters Regarding the Installation, Operation and Rejection of Automatic Personal Information Collection Devices) ① The company uses 'cookies' that store and retrieve usage information from time to time in order to provide individually tailored services to users.
② Cookies are a small amount of information that the server (http) used to run the website sends to the user's computer browser, and is sometimes stored on the hard disk of the user's PC computer.
me. Installation/Operation and Rejection of Cookies: You can refuse to save cookies by setting options in the Tools>Internet Options>Personal Information menu at the top of the web browser.
all. If you refuse to save cookies, you may experience difficulties in using customized services.
Article 10 (person in charge of personal information protection) ① The company is responsible for overall handling of personal information, and has designated the person in charge of personal information protection as follows to handle complaints and damage relief of information subjects related to personal information processing.
▶ Person in charge of personal information protection
Name: Dongwoo Seo
※ You will be directed to the department in charge of personal information protection.
▶ Department in charge of personal information protection
Person in charge: Jiae Lee
② Information subjects can inquire about personal information protection related inquiries, complaint handling, damage relief, etc. that occurred while using the company's service (or business) to the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge. The company will respond to and process inquiries from information subjects without delay.
Article 11 (Request for viewing personal information) The information subject can request to view personal information in accordance with Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection Act to the following departments. The company will make every effort to promptly process the personal information access request of the information subject.
▶ Personal information viewing request reception and processing department
Person in charge: Jiae Lee
Article 12 (Method of Remedy for Infringement of Rights) The information subject can inquire about damage relief and consultation for personal information infringement to the following organizations.
<The organizations below are separate from the company, so if you are not satisfied with the company's own personal information complaint handling and damage relief results, or if you need more detailed help, please contact us>
▶ Personal Information Infringement Report Center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency)
– Responsibilities: Report personal information infringement, request for consultation
– Website: privacy.kisa.or.kr
– Phone: (without area code) 118
– Address: (58324) 9 Jinheung-gil, Naju-si, Jeollanam-do (301-2 Bitgaram-dong) 3rd floor Personal Information Infringement Report Center
▶ Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee
– Jurisdiction: personal information dispute mediation application, collective dispute mediation (civil settlement)
– Website: www.kopico.go.kr
– Phone: (without area code) 1833-6972
– Address: (03171) 209th floor, Seoul Government Complex, 4 Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul
▶ Supreme Prosecutor’s Office Cyber Crime Investigation Team: 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
▶ National Police Agency Cyber Security Bureau: 182 (http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr)